Restaurant Istanbul Rooftop View - Any Ideas?

We stayed in the Sultahnmet district and there were lots of places with rooftop restaurants. Sorry we don't remember the names though, we tend to walk and look for what we're in the mood for that night. Probably the only thing I don't plan out is restaurants.

We had lunch last Sept. in Istanbul at the ' Cozy Shack' restaurant..a short walk from the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. Took an old tiny elevator, had the whole rooftop restaurant to ourselves...a fantastic view, wonderful food.

A fantastic experience. I don't know about dinner there though.

Sasue

We had lunch last Sept. in Istanbul at the ' Cozy Shack' restaurant..a short walk from the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. Took an old tiny elevator, had the whole rooftop restaurant to ourselves...a fantastic view, wonderful food.

A fantastic experience. I don't know about dinner there though.

Sasue

Hi,

We will be in Istanbul on September 24th.The Cozy Shack sounds great for lunch!

Can you give us specific directions and/or the address for it .

Thanks.

Hi!

I second the idea of dinner on the roof of the Four Seasons. The views are beyond compare and the food is fabulous.

It's also nice to stop at the Four Seasons (courtyard pergola) for gelato and a cold drink for a quick pick-up in the afternoon.

I think Istanbul is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

murphysmum;)

We passed is on Divanyolu Cad when walking west from the Blue Mosque. First we came across the visitor's center where we got money from an ATM, then continued west on Divanyolu Cad.

The website is www.cozybalik.com I hope you enjoy it as much as we did! Have a wonderful trip and enjoy Istanbul ! Sasue

We passed is on Divanyolu Cad when walking west from the Blue Mosque. First we came across the visitor's center where we got money from an ATM, then continued west on Divanyolu Cad.

The website is www.cozybalik.com I hope you enjoy it as much as we did! Have a wonderful trip and enjoy Istanbul ! Sasue

Thanks for the info.

Isn't C.C. great!!!

We are from Australia..to get a reply from Texas so quickly....FANTASTIC!!!

Dianella2

Archived