Thursday Weigh-in 8/21/08

WeirdEyes

Hey Losers! I don't know where Belle is so I decided to start the thread. Hopefully, Belle will join in and give us a poem.

OK, I'll start.....

I lost 2 lbs this week; HOWEVER, it doesn't mean much because I had gained some weight from my vacations and not being able to exercise much lately. I'm currently about 7 lbs above my goal weight and I ain't happy! :(

Good luck, my Friends!

Sheila

I stayed the same. Not as bad as I expected, considering the weekend out of town and my two very depressed days afterward when I know I ate way too much.

Goal: 122 by 9/17

8/7 -- 133

8/14 -- 127.6

8/21 -- 127.6

Still 5.6 pounds away from goal. 4 weeks to go.

Good Morning everyone,

I lost another lb., down 3 lbs. total. I'm still working on the losing the 6 lbs. I gained on my April cruise. So 3 to go. That is my initial goal.

What's working.....I'm trying to eat less at dinner. I've also actually added a little food to my daytime routine. I think sometimes I don't eat enough at lunch and then find myself nibbling from the workplace breakfast box. So I'm eating a piece of friut with a weight watcher's frozen meal and having a piece of fruit mid morning. Seems to be helping.

What's frustrating me: I am at that perimenopause stage and my joints, my knees particularly, are so achey. Yesterday I thought I was going to die. I took advil and put ice packs on when I got home, they're better today. Oh the joys of being female!

Good luck to all this week. Diana

Sheila, 2 pounds is great! Don't be too hard on yourself!

Darci, staying the same after a week like you had is really good. There's something to smile about right there!

Diana, another pound...good job! I'm at that same phase of life and even with the exercizing, I still have achy joints sometimes.

I'm down a pound this week which is remarkable because I spent 4 days out of town over the weekend. There was only really one of those days when I was "bad", but I tried to make up for it by only eating salads at our fast food stops while on the road (resisting burgers and fries can be done, but it's not easy). I'm getting to the point in my "regain my health, lose weight" journey where the weight loss is going much slower. So, I'll take any loss!

Have a great week, all --

Barbie

Hey fellow losers! Sounds like most everyone has had a good week, yea for us! I am down 2.6 pounds, for a total of 65.8 pounds. I am now 2.6 pounds away from my self-imposed cruise goal, and I've got 12 1/2 weeks to go! WOOHOO!:D I'm looking to lose 20 pounds before the cruise now. Good luck to all. I don't know if I can make it thru the week without one of Belle's poems, so I'll keep checking back. Keep motivating, people!

Where does time go

Just was Thursday a week ago

Knew it was time to write

But went out last night

Didn't eat or drink to much

In fact brought some home for lunch

Quess my mind went on vacation

Forgeting writing is my vocation

Which it isn't even thro I try with all my might

So my mind was right that it forgot last night

Your all doing so good

Not eating to much food

The scale told you how well you've done

This week you ALL...WON!

Will try not to forget next week

So you will see the post and the poem you seek

Thank you for liking my silly little words I write

Hope they give you a laugh and help you keep light

Hi all! I'm down 8 pounds since July 30. I've switched from doing WW to counting calories (1,200/day). Some days I make it, some I don't. I'd like to loose a total of 25 by our January cruise which breaks down to about a pound a week. I'm not going to live/die by the scale -- life's too short and there are plenty of other things to spend my wrinkles on! ;)

Denise

countdown.pl?name=D and D&date=1-11-2009&image=Beach-2&text=Annual Float and Bloat!&ship=Carnival Conquest

Hi all! I'm down 8 pounds since July 30. I've switched from doing WW to counting calories (1,200/day). Some days I make it, some I don't. I'd like to loose a total of 25 by our January cruise which breaks down to about a pound a week. I'm not going to live/die by the scale -- life's too short and there are plenty of other things to spend my wrinkles on! ;)

Denise

countdown.pl?name=D and D&date=1-11-2009&image=Beach-2&text=Annual Float and Bloat!&ship=Carnival Conquest

Congratulations! I'm trying to be like you and NOT live by the scale, but I can't help it. Help!!!

Sas - I LOVE your weight loss ticker -- that is waaaay kewl!! :D :D :D

Thank you. I use it to track my weight day by day. It's a handy tool. It also keeps me motivated.

OK so I was 201 two days ago, 202.4 yesterday and back to 203. I'm hoping tomorrow it will go back to 202. I'm OK with fluctuations, but darn, I have to wait a complete week to see if it's going to stay off which it will...I was between 206 and 208 last week. :D

Archived