Oasis Trivia Contest #7

Since 1996, three non-Royal Caribbean ship classes (which to our mind includes Voyager of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas and of course Oasis of the Seas) have held, however briefly, the "biggest ship ever" title. Which one never was a challenger?

A. Crystal Serenity

B. Grand Princess

C. Cunard's Queen Mary 2

D. Carnival Destiny

E-mail answer to oasis@cruisecritic.com. First correct answer wins the AAA/Cruise Critic goodie bag. Please don't post answers!

How frustrating!

I had to guess at this one too, don't know if I got it right, or if I was first at being wrong. We'll see...

Better luck next time! I have to leave, so I won't be around to check out anymore questions.

This is fun!

Pat and Liz, I understand your frustration because I have dial up internet access. :rolleyes: So it is unfortunate for all of us with "turtle" internet that this is a speed contest. But it is fun to play anyway. :)

Plus, since you can't use dial up to participate in the AAA presentation, this event is a nice alternative with the guests and great info.

Archived