Oasis Trivia Contest Grand Prize Winners

Thanks to everyone who played Oasis of the Seas trivia last night. We had a fine showing, with nearly 300 "guesses" over the course of the 12 contests.

As we mentioned previously, the 12 goodie bag winners were entered into a random drawing for five hotel gift cards from AAA valued at $100 to $150!

And the winners...

*Scott Oaks, who's one a free night a La Quinta Inns & Suites

*BecciBoo, who's won a $100 Best Western gift card

*Tim Halligan has picked up a $150 Hyatt Hotels gift card

*Evan Malik has won a free night at a Doubletree Hotel

*Tammy Loomis has won a free night at a Homewood Suites

Congratulations, and thanks again for playing.

Dan

I was the winner of Trivia Contest #10. Dan said he would send everyone an email the next morning but, not having received any email after two days, I also sent an email to the contest entry email address. Still haven't heard back.

However, I know that Laura is on vacation until September 2nd. Maybe some of the others are also, especially after all the extra hours they put in with preparing for and throwing that Oasis party last week.

While I know everyone is looking forward to those CC/AAA goodie bags, I wouldn't be too concerned if we don't hear anything for a few more days. Maybe they'll give those of us who didn't win a hotel gift card a free cruise instead! :D Yeah, right...:rolleyes: But, while we're waiting, we can pretend...:p

No word here either and it's been a week since Dan was supposed to contact the winners. :( Very strange. :confused:

I did provide them with my mailing address when I emailed them a couple of days after the contest ended stating I hadn't been contacted yet. If you haven't, you might want to send an email to oasis @ cruisecritic dot com stating which trivia contest you won and giving your mailing address (maybe reference this thread also).

Also, has anyone heard of any winners for the prizes that were supposed to be given away at the show?

- Judy

Happy sailing to all ~ Judy & Don (and Robbie :cool: )

• Administrators

Let me see what I can find out for you. I'm seem to recall that Dan is on a ship review this week (but I don't have the calendar in front of me); I'm sure someone was supposed to cover this for him.

Just wanted to publicly thank Dan Askin (and CC) for his email yesterday.

Much appreciated. :D Looking forward to receiving goodie bag after the prizes come in. (Hey, if you want to throw in tickets for a free RCCL cruise, I'll bring you back a souvenir glass of the day :rolleyes: ... empty of course! :p )

Thanks again.

~ Judy

Happy sailing to all ~ Judy & Don (and Robbie :cool: )

Archived