Luggage Tags missing in Documents

Terry305

I was looking thru my travelling documents that CC send me and I notice that there are no tags for the luggage, instead there are some sort of labels , this is new?? last year in the Imagination we had regular tags, what can I do??? where can i get some regular tags like the ones before??

I was looking thru my travelling documents that CC send me and I notice that there are no tags for the luggage, instead there are some sort of labels , this is new?? last year in the Imagination we had regular tags, what can I do??? where can i get some regular tags like the ones before??

The ones you have are the peel and stick, they're sturdier than the old ones on the elastic string. I'll be glad to use these peel and stick type since they're very similar to what the airlines use, but like honeymooners said, you can always get the old fashioned type at the port. Remember to bring a pen to write all the info on all the tags for your luggage.

Thanks guys

iIf I use the new ones the the ones that stick can I still use the other ones??

Please dont laught I have never seem these before , lol so i am clueless, if they are safe I stick to the new ones lol.

You could always use both, and I'm not laughing! Put the peel and stick on and when you get to the port get the elastic string kind for your room level from the porters and just write your last name and room number on them. If it makes you feel better about assuring your luggage gets to your room, it doesn't hurt. :)

Fred, I'm not ignoring you - I'm just not bright enough to know how to copy a scan from Powerpoint to this screen to show you. :confused: I have it scanned front and back and have blocked out all personal info, but cannot load it to this page or save it as a pic to Webshots. :mad:

Archived