Has Anyone Seen Paul Baya?

Lubbock2006

Man this thread is almost a year old now and the news of Paul back on the Star again is music to my ears. Here's hoping he will still be there in September when we do the Mexican Riviera. I can still recall disembarking the Star back in Seattle '08, seeing Paul as he was shaking hands and saying farwells to everyone. I held a mouth of air trying to resemble the Fountains and he ducked. The guy really enjoys his CD job and it shows. And that's what keeps us coming back for more. We are looking forward to the next cruise,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,rrh

• 2 years later...

I was about to say it but someone already did but just to confirm... Paul Baya left NCL and has taken a job as Cruise Director with Celebrity Cruises. I'm not exactly sure which ship of theirs he may be on at the moment but I can definitely tell you he's with Celebrity Cruises now.

I do miss him. He's the best CD and I've had the chance of cruising with him several times. He made my Spring Break cruise a BLAST in 2010! :D

Archived