Onboard booking now on Conquest

firefly333

I had not seen a thread about this, so thought I would mention it. You can now book future cruises onboard and get the OBC for booking on the ship. You can either book a future cruise or if your price hasnt gone up, you can cancel and rebook thru the guys on the ship.

He said he could book us next week on Conquest for 6 days at about $350 (total including everything), so price is still slipping. Wish I wasnt on board with a totalled car to worry about, or it would be a great deal to just stay onboard.

I had not seen a thread about this, so thought I would mention it. You can now book future cruises onboard and get the OBC for booking on the ship. You can either book a future cruise or if your price hasnt gone up, you can cancel and rebook thru the guys on the ship.

He said he could book us next week on Conquest for 6 days at about $350 (total including everything), so price is still slipping. Wish I wasnt on board with a totalled car to worry about, or it would be a great deal to just stay onboard.

Might be worth it, if you can't get back to Galveston anyway.

Are you using a Mexican computer? Your question marks are upside down.

Archived