if money was no object... what to do with the space

Pat3011

I just ready an article about the size of some staterooms I mean garden villas and to just dream what would you do with all that space. Here is a copy oo that article. Norwegian Dawn, Norwegian Star (and Norwegian Jewel in 2005)

Best Suite: Garden Villas.

Because? These are the mac-daddy of all the suites at sea, coming in at a whopping 5,750 square feet. Features include three bedrooms, a private sunning deck, two private steam rooms and a six-person hot tub. Add a concierge team and stunning views from the window walls that surround it from its perch atop the ship and you have a "wow" factor that's beyond compare. Guests can opt for total privacy or take advantage of the fact that they are located on big ships with all of the fun and excitement that goes along with a cruise vacation.

Plan to Pay: Approximately $1,857 per person per day.

Honestly, I think what I'd mostly do with all that space is waste it. We DID nap a couple of times midday during our recent 5-nighter. But, you don't need a lot of space for that. Otherwise, we were doing things outside the cabin. A large suite would have done nothing to give us more space doing those things.

Archived