Do you know what airlines.....

beachlovergirl

I would reconsider booking air thru the cruiseline unless you got a screaming deal...... and if booked thru the cruiseline I am assuming you have transfers where really all you do is take your luggage to the bus and then dropped off at the pier where porters take your checked luggage and you proceed to check in. Personally I have heard horror stories of luggage not making it to its final destination using that service you speak of.

travelntreats, You've got it backwards........... Using the service beachlovergirl is asking about has nothing to do with who or how you booked your flight. It's used when you disembark to take your luggage to the airport. It's especially good if you have a late flight since not having to worry about luggage gives you the freedom to do something other than hang out at the airport!

We used it after our Navigator cruise last year and and we'll do it again this year. It made going home much easier

Actually most of the major airlines participate in the service offered by Princess itself. The Bags to Go Service is different from the Princess service. You should ask specifically on the Princess board to see what airlines participate in Ft. Lauderdale.

Archived