How many ships in dock?

Kineticoh20

There are two ships in St. Thomas on April 16. This is a free website where you can check ALL of your ports. Go to Home on the site and scroll down to where it says 1000's of ports on the left side of the screen. You can find most ports, listed by city name first, in alphabetical order. Your day in St. Thomas should be a nice, quiet one.:)

http://www.cruisereport.com/PortsOfCall.aspx?port=1081

There are two ships in St. Thomas on April 16. This is a free website where you can check ALL of your ports. Go to Home on the site and scroll down to where it says 1000's of ports on the left side of the screen. You can find most ports, listed by city name first, in alphabetical order. Your day in St. Thomas should be a nice, quiet one.:)

http://www.cruisereport.com/PortsOfCall.aspx?port=1081

THANK YOU for this link..it was exactly what I posted for weeks ago and no one replied with anything this great!!!!:)

Thanks for the link.

Yikes! There are five ships scheduled in Charlotte Amalie on January 26, 2009 when DH and I are on the Emerald Princess. The place was a zoo last year with the same number of "big ships" in port. We regretted disembarking due to the wall-to-wall crowds downtown and will stay on the ship this time.

Chris

I'm glad the link was a help to all of you. It's too bad about the crowds in St. Thomas the day you'll be there, Kris. At least you'll know what to expect instead of just getting a big surprise.

May I suggest a private daysail the day you are in St. Thomas? There are several recommended on the St. Thomas forum & you would be able to 'sail away' from the crowds. We did Rumbaba in April.

Archived