On Board Credit?

snbgcruiser

My cruise price went down and thanks to you guys I called and got $220 worth of OBC. Can I use this for the gratuities or the supper club? Basically, is there anything I can't use this for on the ship? Thanks! Oh, by the way, I did try to do a search for this, but there are tons of threads with OBC in them so sorry if this has been discussed before.

My cruise price went down and thanks to you guys I called and got $220 worth of OBC. Can I use this for the gratuities or the supper club? Basically, is there anything I can't use this for on the ship? Thanks! Oh, by the way, I did try to do a search for this, but there are tons of threads with OBC in them so sorry if this has been discussed before.

The OBC will show up as a credit on your sail and sign account, therefore, anything that gets put on your sail and sign account will count. Yes, tips and Supper Club, Shore excursions gift shop purchases and Drinks of the day can be used.:D :D

According to the website it was only $40pp cheaper, but when I called I just said I noticed it had went down in price. Anyways, after being on hold for literally 10 minutes I was overjoyed when they came back on the line and said it looks like you can have $110 pp obc! Maybe if you called you might get some OBC. This is our first cruise and we are so excited. :D

According to the website it was only $40pp cheaper, but when I called I just said I noticed it had went down in price. Anyways, after being on hold for literally 10 minutes I was overjoyed when they came back on the line and said it looks like you can have $110 pp obc! Maybe if you called you might get some OBC. This is our first cruise and we are so excited. :D

We hope you enjoy your first cruise. What ship we you be on? Did they say anything about the taxes and port charges going up?

Looks like we are on the same cruise. We booked this cruise 14 months ago and the prices are now down to about what we paid for it. We booked IS Guarantee. Plus at the time there was no fuel surcharge. My PVP said to get OBC it would have to drop alot because they would have to add the fuel surcharge on it. What did you book?

Congrats!! :D

Do you get back what you do not use?? $500.00 per cabin seems like alot - so do you get a refund for any unused portion of the OBC if you do not use it :confused: ??

No.... it gets listed as non-refundable credit....

Lots and lots of DOD's..... or something nice from the jewellery shop??:)

Archived