11 at a dinner table??

david08

hey everyone!

Well, my group keeps getting bigger and it should be fun!

We now have 11 people going on our cruise in January on the Carnival Triumph. (10 adults and one 2 y/o)...can we still fit all of us at one table for dinner? Usually the only time we can get all of us together, so would be nice! Couldn't we sit at a long table with a high chair at the end?

Has anyone else done this before?

Thanks!

We now have 11 people going on our cruise in January on the Carnival Triumph. (10 adults and one 2 y/o)...

The largest table that I'm aware of is a round 10-top (seating for 10) table. A high-chair or booster seat takes as much room as a regular seat. It would be a tight squeeze with elbow to elbow seating but I bet they would accommidate you. You may have to visit the Maitre'D to get this arranged.

hey everyone!

Well, my group keeps getting bigger and it should be fun!

We now have 11 people going on our cruise in January on the Carnival Triumph. (10 adults and one 2 y/o)...can we still fit all of us at one table for dinner? Usually the only time we can get all of us together, so would be nice! Couldn't we sit at a long table with a high chair at the end?

Has anyone else done this before?

Thanks!

We had a table for 13 on our cruise in May on the Conquest.

Make sure your TA/PVP "Links" all your bookings/cabins to assure same Dining seating (which should improve your chances of a large table) . Then check all your S&S cards at check-in and if not what you wanted, head for the Dining Room & Maitre D' ASAP on boarding. ken

Archived