Freedom Cruisers - Where Are You?

300EXPRESS

Our family will be cruising on Freedom in April to the Western Carribean. I am wanting to hear from someone who has been on the ship - seems nobody ever talks about this ship?

We have cabin 6368 - was this a good choice? Is one dining room better than the other? I have two girls 15 & 12....how is the kids program?

Thanks for any info!!

I am cruising on her in December. I can't wait! Western caribbean, the week before Christmas. I live in cold OHIO so, I am looking forward to a nice, warm vacation!

I don't have alot of info to offer as this is my 4th cruise but only my 2nd on Carnival.

I will, however, do a review when I return! That should help some!

Happy cruising!:D

The Freedom (Which we booked for March, 2009) is a twin of the Conquest, Glory, Valor and Liberty) so what ever you read about those ships will apply. The only thing different is the decor. I have been on the Valor and Liberty and liked them very much although you will always hear complaints of the 2 blocked decks that make this type of ship rather difficult to get from fore to aft and vice versa. The blockage is cause by the middle dining area extending to the sides of the ship on two decks. You would think that once you know this you would learn the correct route but because of the size of the ship, you get confused and still make the same mistake.

The food stations on the Lido deck are rather unique (Deli, Asian, Fish & Chips, Pizzeria and Grille). These are in addition to the grand buffet. We found the Valor and the Liberty to be spacous and even when filled to capacity, we had no problems with lines.

I look forward to our cruise on the Freedom and expect the ship to be about the same as the sister ships.

Archived