Prize arrived-CC Oasis reveal contest

Thank you so much CC for the Goody Bag prize that I won on Oasis Reveal night.:D

It has just arrived a few minutes ago and it is really cool. :D

So funny really,today I book our next cruise so I can put the goody bag in my suitcase all ready for the Med in May :D

Thank you again :D

Thank you so much CC for the Goody Bag prize that I won on Oasis Reveal night.:D

It has just arrived a few minutes ago and it is really cool. :D

So funny really,today I book our next cruise so I can put the goody bag in my suitcase all ready for the Med in May :D

Thank you again :D

Congrats. What was in the bag?? Inquiring minds want to know... :D

I returned from a brief land vacation last night to find my Oasis Reveal trivia contest prize waiting for me - a nice Wallaby toiletry organizer filled with wonderful assortment of Cruise Critic merchandise along with a couple of AAA items.

Can't wait to use them all on my cruise next month and let everyone know I am a proud member of Cruise Critic!

Thanks again to Dan and everyone at Cruise Critic!

~ Judy

I returned from a brief land vacation last night to find my Oasis Reveal trivia contest prize waiting for me - a nice Wallaby toiletry organizer filled with wonderful assortment of Cruise Critic merchandise along with a couple of AAA items.

Can't wait to use them all on my cruise next month and let everyone know I am a proud member of Cruise Critic!

~ Judy

Congtars on your win Judy. Enjoy the items.

Nan

• 2 weeks later...

~ Judy

Congratulations!! I also won, it was for answering the first question correctly! I won what you won, the Wallaby toiletry organizer also filled with all the fun Cruise Critic goodles along with a couple AAA items!

I'll use them on my next cruise on Monday and all other cruises from then on!

I also won a 1 night stay at any Hampton Inn anytime over the next year! I plan to use it for a pre-cruise stay! Thanks Cruise Critic, Royal Caribbean and AAA!!!

I didn't win from CC but I did win from RCCL and AAA. I received two of the nice waffle robes with the Royal Caribbean logo and name on them. Thanks AAA and RCCL!

We got those too, and I really like them. We just got a hot tub, so they come in very handy!

Archived