Send in compass rewards after final payment?

dgakapluto

I've done that a couple times. They posted a credit to my BoA card when I did so. :D

(remember though, not to send in more in certificates than the total value of the cruise. ie: if your cruise cost $1800 and you send in 4x$500 certificates you'll lose $200)

We sent ours in just a month ago after final payment and our account was credited. The only problem was the credit was for $928 instead of $1000. Our travel agent called NCL and they gave us a credit for the missing amount. Don't know what happened, but watch your credits. Sure will miss those certificates!

We sent ours in just a month ago after final payment and our account was credited. The only problem was the credit was for $928 instead of $1000. Our travel agent called NCL and they gave us a credit for the missing amount. Don't know what happened, but watch your credits. Sure will miss those certificates!

So when you say that your account was credited, do you mean an NCL on board credit for that cruise? :confused:

Archived