Iron on Fantasy?

policewife

Is there and iron in the rooms on the Fantasy? We're leaving Monday and I'm trying to get my packing done. Thanks

There are no irons in the cabins but they did have one in the laundry room on my deck.

There are launderettes on the Empress deck and Upper deck. Washers and dryers and also ironing board with iron.......

Wrinkle release works well also. If it is a fancy dress or a suit (Carnival) will press it for a small price. Just give it too your cabin steward......

Do they have ironing service on board? If so any idea how much it would cost?

Sometimes when the ship is in port they offer laundry specials because most passengers are ashore and I guess business is slow on those days. On my last Fantasy cruise our cabin steward gave us a flyer containing specials good only on the day we were docked in Progreso. It was like a $1 or $1.50 for wash and press for each piece. Needless to say we took advantage of it before we got off the ship and by the time we got back on our pieces were back in the cabin clean and pressed.

There are laundry rooms on each deck - with washers, dryers, ironing board and iron.

Although even travel irons are not allowed, you can take a travel steamer. You could also purchase some Downey Wrinkle Release that works really well. I usually hang any wrinkled garments in the bathroom and turn the shower on hot...steaming the wrinkles out.

Have a happy and SAFE cruise!:)

Archived