Finding Latitudes # on NCL's site

lhall85917

after you sign into their website, click on the "My Cruises" link in the upper right. Your Latitudes number will show up on the Right side of the next page in the "My NCL" section. But I notice you said you have a cruise booked (but maybe not yet sailed?). I'm not sure my Latitudes number showed up until I sailed my first cruise with them.

after you sign into their website, click on the "My Cruises" link in the upper right. Your Latitudes number will show up on the Right side of the next page in the "My NCL" section. But I notice you said you have a cruise booked (but maybe not yet sailed?). I'm not sure my Latitudes number showed up until I sailed my first cruise with them.

Thanks, we've sailed with them 6 or 7 times so definitely have a number. :) Your directions are very clear, and I've tried that but it still doesn't show up under My NCL. My future cruise is there but not the latitudes number. Oh well, I guess I can go look them up on some previous cruise documents!!

Their web site is so quirky (borderline BAD). I've done all my interactions with NCL over the web, so I suppose that's why mine shows up. I'm guessing in the past, you probably started out using a TA or via phone with NCL. They probably just need to do some form of linkage of computer systems. Better call them up and see what they can do to fix it.

Thanks, we've sailed with them 6 or 7 times so definitely have a number. :) Your directions are very clear, and I've tried that but it still doesn't show up under My NCL. My future cruise is there but not the latitudes number. Oh well, I guess I can go look them up on some previous cruise documents!!

lhall~

Try pulling up the Advanced Guest Registration form for your upcoming cruise. Your number should be listed on that. It might be a good idea to find something from a previous cruise that has your number listed on it to make sure you haven't been reassigned a new number. This happened to my DH and my two children last time! Good luck:)

I tried many times to "link" my latitudes number with my profile on NCL. Never had any luck, finally had to re-register with a new username and make sure the latitudes number was in the new registration.

If your just looking for your number, the Advance Registration is a good idea. If you want to have your number associated with your username, you may need to re-register.

I would just call the latitude deptpartment. I only say this because you want to make sure everything is on file. Yes, look it up if you still have documents from a previous cruise.

Nita

Archived