Pictures That Just Seem Funny!

NMCruzzin

Ok, I'm going to try something new here -

Have you had your camera with you and you take a picture of something/someone that when you see it just makes you laugh?:D I have one from last week that just struck me funny and so I'll start with that.

Keep it friendly!!:D

Star Wars meets Cannon

ry%3D400

Ok, I'm going to try something new here -

Have you had your camera with you and you take a picture of something/someone that when you see it just makes you laugh?:D I have one from last week that just struck me funny and so I'll start with that.

Keep it friendly!!:D

Star Wars meets Cannon

ry%3D400

Very nice and it is LOL funny. I'll have to check my pictures and see if I have one or two funny enough to post.:D

Here's one of our dog, Sadie, that we got last summer, it's just one of those round chewy things but she just sat there for the longest time! Reminds me of the painting where the dogs are smoking and playing poker! LOL!:p

ry%3D400

Here's one of our dog, Sadie, that we got last summer, it's just one of those round chewy things but she just sat there for the longest time! Reminds me of the painting where the dogs are smoking and playing poker! LOL!:p

ry%3D400

This one is funny. And I know exactly what painting you mean. I noticed sadie is also on your website on Shutterfly. How cute is she. I'm still looking for a funny picture.

Yes, I can tell he is definetly a Minnesota dog! My DS lived in MN for years before retiring to Texas and she always said MN has 2 seasons...winter, and road repair! Love your dog.....Marian, also from the midwest.

Folowing the dog theme...

Our dear late Valentine! A side-effect of her medication caused the once-petite Wienerhuahua (Doxie & Chihuahua mix:eek:) to gain some weight in her old age. This was her favorite place to sit. A real couch potato!

large.jpg

We still miss her after more than a year...

Dave

Archived