My Imagination 3 day Bahamas cruise review!!

red1der1

Embarkation continued!!

She mentions were she used to work and the couple says that they are always in there and do they know a waitress named Sandi?? Brittny say “yes, that’s my mom.” What a small world huh? She mentions that she talk to her on the phone from time to time too. And even stranger, they are in the room right next to us!!!

Hmmm, sounds like Brittny's mom sent spies!! Great pics BTW.

Hi Everyone!!!! Sorry for the delay in my review. I have been so busy the past few days and have not really had the time to sit and type up more.

Here is the reason why I am delayed!!!!

I WAS AT THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!

WSpic.jpg

ws12.jpg

ws333.jpg

I promise I will do more after the weekend since we have the parade tomorrow as well as halloween both tomorrow. Thanks everyone!!!

• 1 month later...
Darn- you review is really good! I hope you have a chance to finish before we sail!

Would you mind telling us about how much the dolphin thing cost? It looks incredible!!

Hey Tina

Looks like she dropped of the face of the earth just like we thought you did with your Legend review:D

• 4 weeks later...
Darn- you review is really good! I hope you have a chance to finish before we sail!

Would you mind telling us about how much the dolphin thing cost? It looks incredible!!

OK, so sorry for the HUGE delay! Life kinda got in the way and honestly, I forgot all about my review. It's been a few months but I am gonna try and finish this up as well as I can since it's been a while and can't remember every detail about the trip now.

As far as the cost, it was 229.00 and I did book through Carnival. We were gonna do the CS and book the dolphins ourselves but it was about the same cost total for all 3 of us so we just went with the Carnival booked excursion. Honestly, it was worth every penny!!

I was there in Nov '08 and also did the same excursion and it was tons of fun. Would recommend it to anyone who thinks they might like it. As for the price, what price can you put on the memory of swimming with Flipper?

Did you spend time at the mile long river ride at Atlantis? I did and enjoyed it a lot also.

Glad you all had a nice time.

Brad

Your review is great I really love the pics so much better than just words. I was wondering did they have a deck party on any of the nights? Also did any of you eat at the deli? where is it located on the ship? and was it good? Thanks

Archived