Couples Rasul Price

J&KCruisers

Hi,

I am looking to book the couples rasul as an anniversary surprise. I checked the cruise personalizer and the price shown is $190. In previous threads, most have said the cost is $90 for two.

Has anyone booked this recently on-board and what as the price??

I was on the Crown Princess 9/17/08 to 10/5/08 and booked this twice. It was $95 for the both of us each time and it was totally worth it. After the Rasul you are able to use the Thermal Suite - where they have the ceramic thermal beds and sauna and steam room. We enjoyed that too.

Somewhere on this message board there is a VERY funny posting about the experience with this Spa Treatmemt.........I laughed to the point of tears.........but I learned NEVER to book this........do a search!!!

(Sorry Tina ;) - glad you enjoyed it!!)

R.

Never say never Renee. It was fun and you and Lyman should try it.

Let's say this is an interesting way to spend an hour with your significant other. I had to have one of the spa workers explain just how you did this and I will not be able to make this as funny as the posting that Renee is referring too.

There is the Rasul Room - it has its own private shower - for two - and its own steam room - two seats facing each other with a small fountain of cold water falling on hot rocks to help make steam. You first are given a bowl of lemon exfoliating stuff that you and SO lather each other up with. Then after showering that off, you have a bowl of cold green mud-like cream that will have the both of you looking like the Incredible Hulk. Then into the steam room where the green mud eventually begins to dissolve and run down your body. They have two cold water hand held shower heads that you can spray yourself with to cool off a bit while steaming yourself. After you finish that, you shower again. The Spa has shampoo and different types of lotions that you can use before leaving the room. You have up to an hour to use this room. Then you can go next door to the Thermal Suite where they have the ceramic thermal beds, saunas, steam room and showers. Be sure you bring you swimming suits as other people are using the Suite also. The Spa didn't give us a time limit for using the Suite. I will admit that we did laugh alot but enjoyed it enough to book it again.

Archived