Does anyone know. . .

ohiochic

Do you have time to stop at a store after your flight before you check in at the port?

It looks like that's what we'll have to do. I was just trying to avoid making any stops so we can get to the port asap. :D Maybe I can find a place in the Miami airport that sells it. Then we'll have it before we get in the taxi. Hmmmm. . .

....Maybe I can find a place in the Miami airport that sells it. Then we'll have it before we get in the taxi. Hmmmm. . .

Buying six Cokes in the airport would cost 'way more than on the ship. There are Coke machines on each deck, hidden in a little closet usually, about $2 each. I don't recall the price of the ones they will have in your cabin.

Seems to me it would save all the aggrevation of buying and taking your own onboard, especially if all you want to take is six.;)

Buying six Cokes in the airport would cost 'way more than on the ship. There are Coke machines on each deck, hidden in a little closet usually, about $2 each. I don't recall the price of the ones they will have in your cabin.

Seems to me it would save all the aggrevation of buying and taking your own onboard, especially if all you want to take is six.;)

Thanks but when I drink pop I drink Pepsi. Any Pepsi machines around? :confused: I drink a lot of water and coffee at home but when I'm on vacation I like to splurge some so thought it'd be nice to have some Pepsi in our cabin. Maybe I'll just stick to water :(. . .or alcohol. :D

Cotton I've never seen a pop machine on a ship, where are these closets they hide them in? My husband averages 1 to 2 cokes a day, we usually just buy the soda card, but if they have machines that would be awesome!!! Thanks, Carole

Carole, I've seen them on every ship I've been on. If you see an unmarked door, open it. That's how I found them. (I'm nosy.) You may be opening a broom closet, but try again.:D I've seen the Coke machines, as well as snack machines. Or - ask your cabin steward where one might be located.

Sorry OhioChick didn't mean to steal your thread. I usually pack an extra carryon size along and buy bottled water on the way to the port (always go a day or two ahead) and then I just check the bag and it's delivered to my room. That way I don't have to drag bottled water through check in AND an added bonus of having somewhere to put stuff I buy (which is usually too much) to take home, without overstuffing our bags.

Happy sailing, Carole

Thanks but when I drink pop I drink Pepsi. Any Pepsi machines around? :confused: I drink a lot of water and coffee at home but when I'm on vacation I like to splurge some so thought it'd be nice to have some Pepsi in our cabin. Maybe I'll just stick to water :(. . .or alcohol. :D

If cannot get on way to pier, try looking in port stops. We had luck getting sodas at local grocery stores and no problem with cruise ship scanners.

Archived