Patrick's 4X4 Excursion in TAHITI

debshomespun

I decided to take a chance and do the 4 X 4 tour with Patrick. I'm glad I did. It did go onto dirt roads, with pot holes. But the driver went slow, and did his best to steer around the pot holes. It was not rough, and you didn't get bounced around a lot. The 4 X 4 is high off the ground. I am 5' 4" and it was about knee high up on me. If you can climb in, almost anyone can do the excursion. It rained hard during our excursion. The rain stopped a few times, and we were able to get out at some places. We saw a lot of waterfalls. More than one would usually see, because the rain "created" waterfalls. It was beautiful and well worth the trip.

We decided maybe we wanted a different tour so we opted for Dave's Tour which went all around the Coast road on Tahiti..this was a GREAT tour and had some very nice stops..Paul Gaugin Museum, waterfall, blowhole etc..we were SO very glad we decided to change and go with this one..we did not want to be in swimsuits all day! or over rough terrain.

Our friends also opted for this tour and thoroughly enjoyed it..it all depends what you want!

Sherry

Archived