Wine Store near Marriott North FLL

travelbuzz

Celebrity has us booked the day before our cruise in February at the FLL Marriott North. I understand it is a long way from everything. Does anyone know if there is a wine shop or place to buy good wine close by. Don't mind taking a cab but hope the cab is not more than the wine. Any help greatly appreciated.

I'm not a drinker so don't pay too much attention.....there could be a liquor store in the shopping center across the street from the hotel, but I'm 99% sure there is one on Powerline Road which is not too far. Call the hotel concierge. They should know these things.

or........................bring this thread back to life after December 15th. I'm staying there on the 14th and will keep an eye out for you.

Thanks for the info Howard, Gizmo

I will check on web to follow up on your suggestions. Celebrity is providing our transfers so I don't think they will stop at the wineshops for me to shop. I'm sure with a bus-load of cruise passangers, Total Wine would love us.

Celebrity has us booked the day before our cruise in February at the FLL Marriott North. I understand it is a long way from everything. Does anyone know if there is a wine shop or place to buy good wine close by. Don't mind taking a cab but hope the cab is not more than the wine. Any help greatly appreciated.

67 Wine & Spirits

5479 N federal Hwy

Fort Lauderdale, Fl

800-462-6701

This is a nice store that has been around for a long time.

Or any Publix Grocery Store has a nice wine selection, with weekly specials. I think that the closest ones to your hotel are Commercial Blvd at Dixie Hwy and E. Mc Nab Rd. at N. Federal Hwy.

There could be a closer Publix or other store that the hotel staff could recommend.

Please note that wine is not sold on Sundays until noon anywhere. I cannot offer you information about cab fare. Have a great trip.

Archived