How can you tell if your travel agent paid in full?

kindercruiser

We always get an invoice from our TA when we pay our deposit and another one after final payment. We also pay by cc so it is on our cc statement............

paying by cc is the safest way,,,,any travel agent can print you up a receipt/invoice tha YOU paid them,,,,doesn't mean they paid Carnival,,,

but if the agent calls in your cc number, you will see it on your statement,,,,,,,in lieu of THAT, you can ask your travel agent to see a copy of the agency check she paid Carnival with,,,,,

Holly

If you signed up for edocs, you can view your documents, page 6 shows contract acknowledgement and shows how much you paid for your cruise and any onboard credits due. You can't see edocs unless you've paid in full.

And to answer your question, I don't think you can book shore excursions unless you've paid in full.

paying by cc is the safest way,,,,any travel agent can print you up a receipt/invoice tha YOU paid them,,,,doesn't mean they paid Carnival,,,

but if the agent calls in your cc number, you will see it on your statement,,,,,,,in lieu of THAT, you can ask your travel agent to see a copy of the agency check she paid Carnival with,,,,,

Holly

Good point if you don't have a relationship with an agent........

I know where mine lives:p

I booked all of my excursions for my Feb cruise and my final payment isn't until the end of Nov so you can book excursions if you haven't paid in full...

You can not access your e-docs if you haven't paid in full so you could try that. If your booked with a group and the entire group isn't paid in full you won't be able to access them though so it isn't fool proof.

You need to register as a user on the website (Carnival) and then add your booking information. It will show you everything you need to know and allowe you to book your shore tours, supper club, and spa visits.

My Documents from the above mentioned site will show your payment status. Once you make a payment, it should be submitted ASAP. Credit card payments are typically processed right away. I always use my credit card and pay it off when it shows up on my statement (online checking vs paper statement)

Edocs can be viewed as soon as final payment is received and processed, so within a few days of payment

Archived