Questions about gift robes and drinking H2O

lastlook

I am going to order a monogrammed bathrobe as a gift and wonder about the sizes. I need to order one for a female who is about 5 feet tall and a bit round. I was going to order a large, but if they are unisex sizes, perhaps a medium would be better?

Also, please advise regarding drinking water onboard. I plan to bring wine and champagne onboard, but wonder if I should also bring a case of bottled water, or just bring a water bottle to fill from the tap?

Thanks much for your advice (first time cruiser on HAL - Eurodam.)

Drinking water on the ships is more pure and IMO tastes better than most of the bottled water people lug along with them. I drink lots of water daily and have always marveled how good it is straight out of the tap.

The robes on HAL are pretty much one size fits most. I think I have heard they have smaller ones for very petite people but it sounds as though the person you want to buy it for might be short and the smaller size would be good but if she is very round, it might not be wide enough for her.

If you could estimate her waist size, it might be possible to give a better answer.

I am going to order a monogrammed bathrobe as a gift and wonder about the sizes. I need to order one for a female who is about 5 feet tall and a bit round. I was going to order a large, but if they are unisex sizes, perhaps a medium would be better?

Also, please advise regarding drinking water onboard. I plan to bring wine and champagne onboard, but wonder if I should also bring a case of bottled water, or just bring a water bottle to fill from the tap?

Thanks much for your advice (first time cruiser on HAL - Eurodam.)

Water? As W. C Fields asked, "Do you know what fish do in it?":D

Archived