Favorite brand of flip flops?

winediva

I don't know about anybody else but I have to try on all my shoes before I buy, including flip-flops on before I try them. I have a high arch and narrow feet so if I don't have an arch of some kind, I'm sunk.

My favorites are the Walmart sun and surf ones that they don't sell for adults anymore (luckily I have small feet and fit into kids sizes!). Old Navy's are too flat.

I love Reefs but don't have a pair yet because they're pricey.

I have these Island Sandals in just about every color & print that they have. They have a very cushy sole & great arch support. I can walk miles in these things.

http://www.ksoutlet.com/hawaiian/wcfc.htm

These are some CUTE flip flops.....and I need the arch support too!:D

Flat flip flops/sandals just kill my feet - I cannot wear them at all!

Put this link in my favorites for next spring when I'll be needing to get

some new ones for warmer weather!

Thanks for the link!

Crocs for me. I love all kinds of flip flops but the Crocs were the only ones I could walk around in all day and not have my feet hurt. And my feet hurt quickly in just about all shoes. Not those crazy shoes. :rolleyes:

(I may have to check out Havianas though... :o)

I'd like to tell you all thank you for all the suggestions. I previously made a list of the flip flops mentioned on this thread. On the way home from work, I stopped by Buffalo Peak/Bob and bought 2 pair of Reefs. One of the sandals is called a stash sandal because it has this velcro part under the foot and when you undo it, the middle of the sandal slides out for your keys, money, or cards. Here is a photo:

6219-366020-d.jpg

I love them. I also bought these:

7769-229130-d.jpg

These are so comfy. I have them on now. They are very soft.

Oh, Reefs are so cool. They have one that has a bottle opener under the bottom of the sandal.

Erica

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'd like to tell you all thank you for all the suggestions. I previously made a list of the flip flops mentioned on this thread. On the way home from work, I stopped by Buffalo Peak/Bob and bought 2 pair of Reefs. One of the sandals is called a stash sandal because it has this velcro part under the foot and when you undo it, the middle of the sandal slides out for your keys, money, or cards. Here is a photo:

6219-366020-d.jpg

I love them. I also bought these:

7769-229130-d.jpg

These are so comfy. I have them on now. They are very soft.

Oh, Reefs are so cool. They have one that has a bottle opener under the bottom of the sandal.

Erica

I ordered the 2nd pair of Reefs pictured above and they are so comfortable. I ordered them from Zappos this past Monday at 8:31 pm and they were in my hands around 10:30am the next day (free shipping too). These flip flops are really comfortable and the piece in between the toe doesn't bother me at all.

I just ordered a pair of Crocs flip-flops today for $4.98 at Finishline. Hopefully they will be just as comfortable.

Think Pink.....you're gonna have a blast!:)

I assume you are talking about my cruise in 30 days!

OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (DID I STRESS THAT ENOUGH) damn excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

lol .. i am 23 and this is my FIRST cruise.. I am sosososoos ready :D even if it IS with my family and none of my girls ...

Archived