Favorite brand of flip flops?

winediva

I like the Sperry brand. Sperry (topsiders) are made for boaters and have especially good non-skid and non-marking features. They are good quality and their flip flops should run in the $55-$75 price range depending on style.

Jeri

Are we talking US dollars and rubber flip flops? Good heavens!

I have to put my vote in for fit flops (http://thefitflop.com) They are very comfortable and actually give your calves a workout and who doesn't need that. I have even bought a pair of their indoor/outdoor bootyslippers, I believe they are called Billows which in a northern climate are a /, and like the fit flops are very very comportable.

Linda

I bought a bunch of them in lots of different colors online at OldNavy.com when they were on sale. They're very comfortable. I also watch the sales at Payless.com.

The Old Navy ones are great. Wouldn't recommend walking all day in them (no arch support), but they're cute, come in tons of colors, take up very little packing room, and can be worn for bedroom slippers, poolside, and just about anywhere in between.

I absolutely LOVE my Tommy Hilfiger ones. I went back & bought another pair a couple of weeks later. I always wore "slides" because I couldn't stand the "thong" between my toes but I decided to give flip flops another try. When I tried them on they felt good. I live in them once the weather turns nice here. I wear them around the house all the time. :)

Havaianas! Don't know if you can get them outside of Australia though?

+1 for Havaianas. These are so comfortable and aren't cheap foam. They last a long time too! I've had mine since 2006 and they're still going strong.

• 2 weeks later...

When I first read this thread it sent me on a search for new flip flops that have a bit of support and non-slip soles. I ended up with these Earth Cabo 'sandals'. They have a negative heel and an extra strap and they were totally comfy. I wore them right out of the box for a two week vacation in Mexico. Expensive on Zappo's, not so much on ebay.

M_1537.jpg

Archived