Prepare Gratituties for Anyway Dining

Oxo

[quote name='Dragster13']Having just returned from a cruise, it is quite evident that some passengers try to duck out without paying. RCL is wise to them as you can hear the calls over the PA. Believe me you will not get off the ship without paying. We are talking about $10.00 per day to be treated like a king.

Give me a break.[/quote]

How does RCI know if you have tipped or not. They only know if you have had tips added to your onboard account, or prepaid them prior to sailing. Do you really think that all the crew that receive tips in cash on the last night, line up to tell RCI who tipped them and who did not.

The people you are hearing called over the PA, are typically people who have cash accounts and have not settled their bill or people whose credit cards have been declined. It has nothing to do with tips

[quote name='Albert Ross']... and currently the tips in Engand are calculated at the old exchange rate of $1.90 when it is currently $1.45 so we Brits actually save a lot of money by prepaying.[/quote]
Albert -thanks for bringing this to my attention.:) I just went into MyCruises and added pre-paid grats to our booking!

Archived