sunny liston tours?

Bigrigg

Has anyone done sunny liston tours? I was wondering if it's a good time. Or anything other tours recommended instead.

I have chosen sunny liston tours for our cruise in December. I read lots of reviews here that highly recommended this tour, so that made my decision.

Go to http://www.sunnylistontours.net and read the guestbook.

Hopefully, you will get some replies from those who have actually been on this tour.

Have a great cruise!

We did Sunny 2 years ago and I'm still singing. You will have a blast and will not be disappointed. What a Hoot! We are using him again this winter to get us to the beach for our daughter's wedding. If you go with him be sure to ask to purchases his CD, that way you can sing along when you get home. ($5.00). You will have a ball!

Book with Sunny and enjoy a good time. He is reliable and a good time.:) We booked him with a large CC group in 2006 and we will be with him again in May. My Mom is planning on going on the full tour with my cousin and 4 more of us will be having Sunny transport us to Sapphire Beach for a relaxing day after a port intensive itinerary. Enjoy!:cool:

I went on the Sunny Liston tour and had an awesome time. I am planning to book him for my group for my wedding cruise in Nov 09. His tour is soo much fun he has you singing the entire time. More than the other tours. Sunny is great. Gi Gi is sweet too but try to get on Sunny's bus bc he sings and she doesn't.

Has anyone done sunny liston tours? I was wondering if it's a good time. Or anything other tours recommended instead.

Don't miss the Sunny Liston Tour! This is the most fun tour we have ever taken. You get to see the main sites of St. Thomas as well as have fun doing it. Liston, the owner, is a kick in the pants and will keep you smiling the whole tour.

The best!

We were on NCL Dawn Dec. 6 - 13 and booked with Sunny Liston for this port. They had a full tour...ran all 3 buses!! Sunny, Gigi, and Elvis were the drivers. Elvis was our driver...lots of fun and singing, and very informative about the island. Our ship anchored in St. Thomas, so we had to tender in. So Sunny changed the pick up time due to this, I guess. (He sent us emails before our trip). So we were picked up in front of the Little Switzerland store across from the Emancipation Gardens (was very easy to find) at 12:30. We stopped at one area on the way up the mountain and Sunny gave us some history of the view while we took pictures. Then on up to the Top of the Mountain...home of the famous Banana Dacquiri. This area has great scenic views of all the surrounding islands and of Megans Bay. Really beautiful up there!! Also has shopping here and of course, the Banana Dacquiri, which was good! Then we headed on to Sapphire beach. Just a few minutes after arriving, the rain started. There was a really dark cloud, so we decided to go on back to the ship. They gave the option of going back in 15 minutes or staying at the beach and picked up at 4:30. We were worried about the time factor of staying until 4:30 anyway, because the last tender was at 5:30 and ship leaves at 6:00. We hated not to get the opportunity to snorkel, but thought it wise to head on back to the ship. I learned later from a fellow passenger that they stayed until 4:30 and, because of traffic, didn't arrive back until 5:45. They still were able to get a tender and said there were still 2 more tenders after theirs. So some ship excursions must have been running late too! So, I'm glad we chose to come on back...I would have been sweating it....don't want to miss the ship!

Sunny's tour was great and a lot of fun. Next time, I would use them again, but probably for more beach time than anything else, since I've seen the other parts now:p

Archived