Spirit Question

crosj

We are almost there and I am excited. This is the 8 day Mexican Riveria cruise. I want to make dinner reservations at the Supper club in advance. Does anyone have menus for this cruise? Which nite are the formal nites?

We are in a cat 11 suite. Do the suites have dvd players?

Thanks for your anwsers... better go pack!!!!

I'm on the same cruise leaving in 76 hours. Formal nights are your first and last full at sea days. We are bookes at the supper club on the night we leave Manzinillo.Do a search and you will find current capers from this cuise if you are interested. Have fun !!

Well you must be getting off the ship when we get on (Dec 14).. Have a great time and thanks for the suggestion about the capers.

We'll be on the Spirit in March with a group of 26 friends. I see you're from San Jose, we're just south of you! Here's a link to some capers for the Spirit, but I'm sure you can find some newer ones out there : http://members.cox.net/mjbearit/. Have a great cruise and looking forward to your review!

crosj-Sorry I don't have a menu but we did the Noveau Supper Club on the Spirt on our Oct 27th cruise. It was awesome! They have lobster, surf n turf, several steaks. DH & I both had the filet and it was delicious. I am not really a chocolate person, but the desserts were also delicious. I tried several!!:p Enjoy your cruise and your dinner.

We are going on the Spirit over Christmas this year (19 days away - Hooray!) and made reservations at the Supper Club for the Ziha/Ixtapa night. If we find we like it and want to go for next night or the 3rd sea day night, do you think we would have a problem getting reservations? ( I guess what I am asking is "do they fill up every night?")

Also, is it true they have live musicians and you can dance between courses? If I have reservations for 7:30, could I stay until 11:00 PM drinking and dancing or would they gentily ease you out the door?

Thanks,

Richard

Archived