Help with an Excursion

DEERINH2O

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone can look at their recent patters or excursion list and tell me what times the Discover Scuba is on Grand Cayman. I know that anything can change between now and the time I sail, I just can't find my patters from last year and I want to get an idea of what time the excursions are. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kathy

Maybe if you try to actually book it,it will show what times are listed,Most of the time,you dock at 7,and excursions start after you debark or tender to shore, like 8:30 or so,someone will chime in here that has done this;)

Maybe if you try to actually book it,it will show what times are listed,Most of the time,you dock at 7,and excursions start after you debark or tender to shore, like 8:30 or so,someone will chime in here that has done this;)

I don't think their excursions are open for booking yet from looking at their countdown clock.

I would give it a bit more time as they can open up for you soon, I am sure. Usually around the 75-80 day mark.

I agree, the patters do not normally list excursion times, it is printed only on the actual excursion ticket.

Archived