Where?

cruizinonup

Mine has yet to show on my e-docs or on my reservation. That's OK though. I don't sail for 33 more days so they have time to get it on there.

You can also check under your reservation at Carnival.com. Click on your reservation, then modify booking. That will show your financial information. Just don't change anything by accident though! :)

I emailed my PVP at Carnival. Her response was that they are working on the January cruises now..and going up from there. Mine isn't til March so it won't be showing up for awhile. She did say Carnival will send you an email once it is done.

I emailed my PVP at Carnival. Her response was that they are working on the January cruises now..and going up from there. Mine isn't til March so it won't be showing up for awhile. She did say Carnival will send you an email once it is done.

I'm on a January cruise. I have received the email (twice actually!) but nothing yet appears. I won't sweat it though. If it's not there when I board (which I doubt), I will have my letter as 'proof' just in case.

Mine has yet to show on my e-docs or on my reservation. That's OK though. I don't sail for 33 more days so they have time to get it on there.

You can also check under your reservation at Carnival.com. Click on your reservation, then modify booking. That will show your financial information. Just don't change anything by accident though! :)

I'm sorry ya'll, but I don't see the modify booking option.

It may, it may not. I'm not 100% sure. Mine isn't there yet, but I'm not too worried about it. Just check when you get on board. :)

That's my plan. I printed out the letter, and if I have a problem on board I'll pull the letter out :) HAKUNA___MATATA :D

Archived