I want some of those wonderful sheets !!!

wines60

One of the main things always mentioned when asked about what makes HAL a favorite is the bedding. I agree also!! My question is, where can I buy some? We loved those sheets and slept likes babes on our recent trip on Zaandam. Any help out there?

You want those sheet wrapped blankets at home??? There are a small number of things I don't like and those sheet/blanket covers are high on that list. So is the way they insist on putting one side between the bed and the wall.

I just wonder if the beds and bedding would be as comfortable if you don't have a ship to put them on!

We have a pretty comfortable bed at home, along with high-thread-count sheets that are actually nicer than HAL's. I do NOT sleep as well at home... I need the gentle rocking of the boat!

Sealy manufactures the Euro-top mattresses for HAL. You can find them on the ShopHAL website, as mentioned, or get the same thing at your local sleep store.

The 400-count Egyptian linens are widely available at department and some discount stores.

Sealy manufactures the Euro-top mattresses for HAL. You can find them on the ShopHAL website, as mentioned, or get the same thing at your local sleep store.

The 400-count Egyptian linens are widely available at department and some discount stores.

I bought the same mattress through my inn supplier; Sealy calls it the "Encore". That may be the name designated for the hospitality industry. All I know is that my sales rep told me it was the same...and the ad she sent me is the same as what HAL has on their website!

For sleep shops, it's probably been given another name....I'm sure any mattress store could find that info.

Archived