liquor store in fort lauderdale

itsrikkig

Oakwood plaza has BJ's membership warehouse (which sells beer, wine, and liquor) and Kmart (sells some wine). I don't know of another liquor store there.

thank you both for your help. i was looking for a store that would sell captain morgan private stock. i now have a starting point.

thanks again

rikki

Less then a mile east of you at the intersection of Stirling & Federal is a Walgreens. They're one of a handful of Walgreens in South Florida with a liquor department.

Map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=2500+Stirling+Rd,+Hollywood,+FL+33020&geocode=&dirflg=&daddr=202+South+Federal+Highway,+Dania,+FL+33004&f=d&hl=en&sll=26.048132,-80.157292&sspn=0.00694,0.009613&ie=UTF8&ll=26.045987,-80.152774&spn=0.027761,0.038452&z=15

/////

///////

thank you both for your help. i was looking for a store that would sell captain morgan private stock. i now have a starting point.

thanks again

rikki

picked up some captain morgan at bj's for cruise last month. They didn't have any private stock, didn't have any beer or wine either. grab a taxi to total wine they carry pretty much anything you may want. also found out the hard way that you can't purchase alcohol on sundays before noon.:eek:

Archived