Eurodam- Canneletto Restaurant?

whenzuc

We were able to book this right after we boarded, before the rooms were ready. We went to the Explorers Lounge, just outside the Rembrandt. Here we were able to make reservations for our first two nights,(we had AWY DINING) plus Canaletto. Hope this works for you. It was quite easy and painless.:D

Perhaps it varies by cruise? On one of the early cruises there was a table set up in the passageway just outside the Lido. Reservations for all the specialty restaurants could be made there.

Look there when you board.

Thank you GeriatricNurse and KK! EEK..we have two nights reserved at Tamirande and one at Pinnacle...I'm thinking we should try Canneletto!

My New Year's Resolution is to book MORE cruises! I'm just going to have to retire!

If I recall correctly, you can call reservations, either 88 or 99 on the phone (I think) and make those reservations. Anyway, we phoned for reservations. We enjoyed Canneletto. The food was very good.

Another thought, you may be able to book it in advance thru ships services at HAL, but I may be wrong about this. Not sure.

Archived