Novice questions - help please!

Thank you in advance for your help!

1. We will be leaving from the Hilton Miami (Airport) for our cruise. How long does it take to get from there to the port? About how much does it cost?

2. Is there a decent pizza place close by to the hotel?

3. I would like to pick up a nice bottle of Scotch for friends we are having dinner with the night before, is there a liquor store closeby?

4. When departing the ship for home (sadly) will there be cabs available at the port to go straight to the airport? About how much does it cost?

Thanks again for the help, much appreciated!

1. We will be leaving from the Hilton Miami (Airport) for our cruise. How long does it take to get from there to the port? About how much does it cost?About 15 minutes and fixed rate 26$ for the cab

2. Is there a decent pizza place close by to the hotel?

3. I would like to pick up a nice bottle of Scotch for friends we are having dinner with the night before, is there a liquor store closeby?

4. When departing the ship for home (sadly) will there be cabs available at the port to go straight to the airport? About how much does it cost? there will be plenty of cabs and it will be the same 26$

Decent pizza place??? In FLA?? and you are from PA (ok so pizza in PA isn't as good as pizza in jersey!!):eek::rolleyes::D:D

maybe you can find a place owned by someone from up this-a-way that moved to fla!

(sorry i couldnt resist!)

so i googeld it...pizza hut, dominos etc...and someplace called los gauchitos...

makes no sense, but www.losgauchitosrestaurant.com and they have pasta, pizza and for lack of a better word, south american food - it says it is anuruguayan style place....:confused:

good luck...i would ask the hotel...but if they say pizza hut or dominos, i would come up with some other type of food!

there are a few places to eat in the hotel. But nothing that you could walk to.

Down at the pool bar they served food too. Pizza, nachos, burgers etc.

No liquor store nearby. I believe there is a pizza place that will deliver to your room.

Archived