I got my Documents! YEA!

northerner

:) Any one else going on the Holiday with us December 11th from Mobile? 30 days and counting down! WOO HOO! Happy Sailing to all you other addicts out there! Theresa (I'll have a jello shot in your honor for replying to my post!)

Being from the L.P. of Michigan, I'll reply to your post just so you can have another Jello Shot. :D We have 99 days until we cruise on the Glory. Enjoy your cruise and your shots.

Well since I too am from Michigan. I'll post too. Actually we leave from Mobile this Saturday on the Holiday. We're packed and ready to go heading out on the red eye from Detroit! I have never found anyone on this board that is going on this cruise--so good luck maybe you will find someone:rolleyes: .

Have another jello shot. I will be sailing on the 11/28 out of Miami on the Victory. Just got my docs the other day. Since i booked a balcony guarantee I still have not been assigned a cabin.

There are several large balcony aft cabins still unsold, hopefully the upgrade fairy would pick me to till these cabins.

Been checking the Carnival site using the modifier but still no cabin assigned to me. I take this as a good sign.

Bon Voyage to all those sailing this week.

STAN

I was hoping to get happy faced. :) I've got my highlighter, shoe holder, swiss army knife, bathing suits, sun glasses and private stock of root beer :D packed. Have the dresses, tux and shoes all nestled away in the spare closet. I made a homemade batch of jello shots to warm up. Three shots are hardly enough to warm the tummy so I'll just have one for all the people who read this. ;)

Thank you for sharing the moment with me! And thank you to the three who replied. I hope your cruises are great!

I'm not even on board yet and I already am planning my next cruise. :)

From da U.P. of Michigan, you betcha by golly, it's gonna be a great cruise!

Rwolver, Bstfrnds, and stan,

:) Rwolver, I know you're sure to have an awesome time, because you put the first smile on my face! Thanks so much!

:) I always knew Michigan had the nicest people in the world~ I hope Stan gets that suite!

:) I hope we have as much fun as I know Bstfrnds will have, come back and give us a review!

I wont ever refer to the LP people as Fudgies anymore! But if you want some just let me know! ;) I really hope that you all laughed at that because it really was a joke, I'm a transplant, originally from Ann Arbor.

Stan...I booked a balconey guarentee on the 11-21 sailing of the Destiny. I have no assignment yet either. May I ask what modifier you are talking about to try to find it on the Carnival web site? I'm dying to find out, as they put Skippers Club on our documents.

Thanks!

Sue

Archived