General Princess Question

AlwayzCruising

So, I have a general question.....

Why Princess?

What are the good about it?

Is it something that my DH and I will have a good time on (we are in our early 30's)... I know we'll have a good time BUT...

Is there going to be stuff geared towards our age?

I guess there is more than one general question.

Thanks for the info.

=)

I've previously cruised on Carnival and Royal Caribbean, but this will be my husband's first cruise and I want to make it a good one for him.

Those are very difficult questions to answer because everyone likes something different. I have enjoyed all my cruises and they've been on Carnival and Princess. I doubt if I could ever have a "bad" cruise, no matter what line or what age groups are on it.

I've seen all ages on both lines, but my recent 14 day one had a larger percentage of retired people. I didn't mind though. I enjoy talking to everyone. Keep in mind that the time of year and the length of the cruise have alot to do with the age mix.

Both lines have oodles of activities to keep you busy. Sometimes the only differences come down to just a matter of the ship's decor. Princess is more sophisticated (muted colors with wood and brass) whereas Carnival is neon. :o But both will give you a great vacation. They have more in common than different, IMHO.

MUTS -- That sounds soooo awesome!!! I had never heard of that before... I'm getting excited as I think this is the cruise line I'm going to go with for our cruise in Feb.!!!

Is there anything special about this line that we should know before we go?? maybe some unknown (or known) little secrets!!!

Thanks so much for telling me what you all enjoy about it over others! =)

MUTS -- That sounds soooo awesome!!! I had never heard of that before... I'm getting excited as I think this is the cruise line I'm going to go with for our cruise in Feb.!!!

Is there anything special about this line that we should know before we go?? maybe some unknown (or known) little secrets!!!

Thanks so much for telling me what you all enjoy about it over others! =)

Some of the ships already have MUTS, and some of them will be rolling out the feature at some point. So you may want to double check about the ship you're interested in.

Here's one thing that we discovered on our own as I never saw it listed in the Patters: if you want ice cream in the mid-afternoon, it's available in the Horizon Court with toppings (it may just be on one side of the buffet, so check both) around 3:30 to 4:30pm. On the Island, the flavors were unusual, so I'm sure it was homemade. You can also get ice cream in the dining rooms at lunch and dinner. You can also buy ice cream at the sundae bar by the pool during the day, but the rest of the ice cream is free.

Archived