Link to video of Holiday & Cozumel

shecat

Hmmm, must be MY computer.......I tried it again, and timed it this time. Fifteen minutes (I read the newspaper while waiting). Still kept loading, so I finally gave up.:p I really would like to have seen the videos. Oh well.

Hey. No, sorry, but there's no specialty coffee or pastry shop on the Holiday. BUT, be sure and order either espresso or cappuccino after dinner every night with your dessert. I understand some of the ships charge for this, but the Holiday (and Sensation) don't. You can order either a single espresso or a double - and the cappuccino is wonderful, too.

Even if you have lunch in the dining room, you can go to the Lido dessert table after lunch and look at the pastries...they're yummy. Also - any dessert menu in the dining room - I always order anything that refers to Napoleon - they make several varieties, chocolate, guava cream, etc. All are SO good!

As you know, my son will be on the same cruise as you on Dec. 20, and I've already told him he can get his espresso fix in the dining room every night.:)

• 8 months later...

Archived