Cocoa Beach Shuttle - HELP!

mulvihill

Have you thought about renting a car for your trip to Cocoa Beach and then to the port the next morning? It may be cheaper in the long run. Some of the car rental agencies are located at or close to the port.

I used the Cocoa Beach shuttle this past June'08 from Orlando Int'l into Cocoa Beach and found them to be VERY efficient. Be sure to call them as soon as you're off the plane as they request and follow their directions to baggage claim. Rather than waiting for your luggage, go out the door & find your shuttle van and tell them you're waiting for your bags. (that way they know you're in & will wait for you to come back).

They do, obviously, then wait for any other passengers that are booked to arrive at approximately the same time as your arrival.

I suggest that you call them just prior to your arrival date. They will give you the exact parking space # to find your van and will give you VERY specific directions on how to find it. (very friendly). Once you depart the airport it's just a short 20-25 minute ride to CB depending on traffic & how many drop-offs he has along the way.

I personally found their service to be VERY efficient/friendly/affordable and will definitely use them again on my next trip to CB.

Airportability (www.airportability.com) Mike is the owner and the service was perfect and most reasonable of all the other services that I checked with. I have a number that you can call for a quote 1-407-292-9291. I would at least give him a call.

We need a shuttle service from Orlando airport to Cocoa Beach. Has anyone used the "Cocoa Beach shuttle" for this service and if so how was the service. Were they on time, friendly etc. Any help would be appreciated.

We need a shuttle service from Orlando airport to Cocoa Beach. Has anyone used the "Cocoa Beach shuttle" for this service and if so how was the service. Were they on time, friendly etc. Any help would be appreciated.

We used Cocoa Beach Shuttle after our New Year's cruise to get back to the Orlando Airport. You should call to setup reservations to make sure you have seats. I talked to the friendly driver and he explained they usually have shuttles there about every 30 minutes. We had a delay debarking the Glory but as soon as we got out, the shuttle was waiting for us, took our luggage and off we were. It was efficient, good service. I highly recommend them. Also, if you mention cruise critic you will get a discount.

Archived