MSC OPERA Interior Photos

eroller

Ernie

Without a doubt there are photographs. I remember them very well indeed but have searched and searched since and been unable to find! Drives me crazy!!

Opera is so so similar to Lirica but whereas Lirica was softed and muted colourings Opera is more in your face - should we say theatrical or opera inspired! I recall vividly the rose pink/mauve plum (or whatever your colour terminology) curtains in the restaurant (equivalent to LIppocampo on Lirica).

Thanks for the photo link. OPERA's interiors look plush, although a bit pink/mauve for my personal taste. Kind of an 80's look especially with the brass. In person the feeling might be different. Looking at Pam's pics of LIRICA I think I prefer the color scheme on her although the basic style is the same. In any case, the ship looks very comfortable and spacious .... with huge amounts of public spaces. I look forward to sailing on OPERA in person.

Ernie

• 3 weeks later...

I actually came across a virtual tour of MSC OPERA on the German website for MSC Cruises. The German site is actually far better than the US site.

Click here for the virtual tour.

Click here for the home page of the German MSC Cruises site.

Ernie

Ernie............I am not sure about the "better" !!

If you apply for a brochure - nothing ever comes.

If you apply for a price - you can be quoted prices which are almost double those being quoted by USA travel agents!!

Write an e-mail - no reply!!

Archived