promotional offer misleading....?

Bibi

I received a promotional offer from Princess for a $100.00 cruise credit for bookings made "before 1/31/09 and sailed before 12/31/09 (quote/unquote).

When I booked my cruise, I tried to apply this credit but was told by Princess that the promotion only applies to cruises of 10 days or longer.

Absolutely nowhere, does it state this in the promotional offer. I have spoken to three different people at Princess and while they all agree that it is not printed anywhere and that the only way someone would discover this is to call Princess, they also said that "Princess is firm on the policy that it is only to be applied to cruises of 10 days or more."

Just wanted to share this with other cruise critic members, so that you are aware before you book. We still booked with Princess, because we want to try a different line and we loved the itinerary, but do feel this is a little misleading.

What do you think?:o

Princess had an Escape Fares Promotion for nine-day Caribbean Princess summer Bermuda & Eastern Caribbean cruises and Canada & New England sailings

A $50 per person Captain's Circle Launch Savings discount was applied to Princess past passengers on bookings made by December 31, 2008.

Which I received.

Archived