Entertainment Book discount on AA....

Salsa Dancer

I booked last year and paid in full, for 3 on AAA for March 2009. I had a 2008 Entertainment Book which has a promo code (via their website login) and tried to apply it when I paid in 08 but it wouldn't apply because my flight itself had to be IN 2008. I bought my second Ent. Book 2009 and wondered if I can have the discount applied to my already booked and paid for 2009 flight. Has anyone done this before? I couldn't find much help on the AA website. I wondered if they might apply a credit. I'd hate to think that I couldn't use the discount code on flights just because I booked and paid early.

Thanks.

If it's already paid for, then you'd be subject to a change fee...not worth it for the 5% savings, even if they would let you apply it!

• 1 month later...
salsa dancer:

i just wanted to know if the promotion code frm entertainment book is only a one time use. if not can you please provide it to us or email me at sweet.hugs@yahoo.com asap? thank you so much!! i would really appreciate it :D

I think the code is for members only and if you have the book, you just sign in to the site and can find it there. One discount code per book, for up to six passengers. The books are really cheap, by now, as the year is passing by fast. I bought my book when it was only $13 a copy.

salsa dancer:

i just wanted to know if the promotion code frm entertainment book is only a one time use. if not can you please provide it to us or email me at sweet.hugs@yahoo.com asap? thank you so much!! i would really appreciate it :D

I used the code last year ... and I believe the fine print in the Entertainment Book indicated one-time use for max of 6 people on the same itinerary.

Archived