Sarah Fuller's Pottery Stand

KnightsofColumbus

On the port of call info from this website it mentions Sarah Fuller's Pottery Stand as a can't miss place to buy some pottery. Has anyone ever bought from this place and where is it? I have an excursion "See Antigua by Sea" scheduled so I'm not sure I will have much time but I wouldn't mind getting some stuff if it's cool.

Thanks a lot!

On the port of call info from this website it mentions Sarah Fuller's Pottery Stand as a can't miss place to buy some pottery. Has anyone ever bought from this place and where is it? I have an excursion "See Antigua by Sea" scheduled so I'm not sure I will have much time but I wouldn't mind getting some stuff if it's cool.

Thanks a lot!

Hi KoC

This is Sarah Fuller and my shop is in Redcliffe Quay - 5 min walk from the ship. You can see more at www.sarahfullerpottery.com

All my work is locally made, local clay, caribbean blue glazes - come and visit us. Sarah

Hi KoC

This is Sarah Fuller and my shop is in Redcliffe Quay - 5 min walk from the ship. You can see more at www.sarahfullerpottery.com

All my work is locally made, local clay, caribbean blue glazes - come and visit us. Sarah

Sarah, we'll be returning to Antigua in January next year, sailing Ocean Nomad, and will definitely take the time to come in and check your shop!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot!

We are also booked for See Antigua by Sea the 1st week of April. When are you going..would love to hear your comments if you are going before us. Thanks

• 3 months later...
Hi KoC

Hi Sarah, I will be there in about a month. Do you guys take credit card? Discover? Master Card?

• 10 months later...

Hi KC, yes we take all Credit Cards except American Express - look forward to seeing you at The Pottery Shop.

Hi Sarah, I will be there in about a month. Do you guys take credit card? Discover? Master Card?

Archived