Overpacking??

Bibi

On our Golden voyage back in 2006 I did one load of wash (white t-shirts/ undies) but my problem with packing is I just can't go on a 10 day cruise with anything less than 6-7 pairs of shoes / sandals..plus the ones I wear on embarkation day.

I usually do a load of laundry on every trip we take. I use WashEZE (brand name) 3 in 1 laundry sheets. They are a combination detergent, softener, static control sheet. Weigh almost nothing and take up no room in your luggage. They were developed for the military. You can get them on line. Not expensive and well worth it.

The laundry's on Princess are very nice and if you go at the right time of day, you are in and out of there in no time at all. Thye laundry room also has irons and ironing boards which are free to use. Just remembe to bring quarters for the washer and dryer. http://www.WashEZE.com. Hope this is helpful. Barbie

On our Golden voyage back in 2006 I did one load of wash (white t-shirts/ undies) but my problem with packing is I just can't go on a 10 day cruise with anything less than 6-7 pairs of shoes / sandals..plus the ones I wear on embarkation day.

Me, too! At least sandals and flipflops and other warm weather shoes don't take up a lot of room/weigh a lot!

Packing little baggies of detergent was all in good fun until we returned from our recent cruise to Columbia.

I kid, I kid..

That was on my mind before my 3 week South America cruise, so what I ended up doing was going to a local laundramat and buying individual boxes of Tide to bring with me...just in case.

Archived