Free stuff on NCL

• 5 years later...
We were amazed at all the free stuff we were able to get on our last cruise.

Every time we went up to the pools, the loungers had an incredible selection of sandals, books and suntan lotion for anyone to use. Never ever needed our towels either. Very nice of NCL, although I did see an occasional arguement over possession of the freebies.

My wife has a cool collection of salt and pepper shakers from around the world now. There sure are a lot of different restaurants on board.

Everday like clockwork there was plenty of free plates and silverware and condiments in the hallways to choose from. Pretty heavy to pack, so we limited ourselves to a few settings. Kinda wished they had cleaned it first , but hey, it was free.

Everywhere ya went, it seemd like they had free hand lotion dispensers. On and off the ship, near the dinig rooms, in the showers.

Our supply of multicolored glassware and plactic cups has skyrocketed. Sure is nice of NCL to give us them special glasses for free. Although I think they may have jacked their drink prices up to cover for them....

By the end of the cruise we must have accumulated a couple hundred cookies, good thing we brought ziplocks.

The kicker was on the last night they hauled all sorts of boxes of booze out from somewhere and left them as presents for some cabins! We did not get one, but I know the kids in the cabin across the hall were too young to drink so we removed the temptation before they saw it.

On the way off the ship, just before going to customs they had a terrific selection of fruits for everyone to grab. The wife packed her carryon full of em for the trip home.

I know this is an old post but it is still high - five worthy. I'll be laughing for awhile on this one!!!

Instead of having the baggage xray machine during boarding NCL ought to have it when leaving to see all the plunder going ashore !

Imagine all that IKEA cabin furniture disassembled and fitting into your suitcase - after a couple cruises you can start your own cruise line.