Availability of Beverages

TravelingTonya

I'm taking my first cruise in October on the Pearl, and thanks to all of the helpful people on Cruise Critic I've been able to find the answer to most of my questions without ever having to ask them. :)

One question I still have, though -- can you get iced tea or ice water at the various bars throughout the ship, or do you have to go to one of the restaurants to get them?

I'm taking my first cruise in October on the Pearl, and thanks to all of the helpful people on Cruise Critic I've been able to find the answer to most of my questions without ever having to ask them. :)

One question I still have, though -- can you get iced tea or ice water at the various bars throughout the ship, or do you have to go to one of the restaurants to get them?

Ice Water you can get at any bar or venue... Tea you will probably have to go to the buffet...

does the pearl still have lemonade and ice tea at the buffett? i read a post that said they didnt do that any more. i sure hope they still do. other wise i will take the sticks that you can put into a bottle of water to make my own. does anyone know for sure.

does the pearl still have lemonade and ice tea at the buffett? i read a post that said they didnt do that any more. i sure hope they still do. other wise i will take the sticks that you can put into a bottle of water to make my own. does anyone know for sure.

Two weeks ago, the Pearl did not have lemonade anywhere that I found. The drink dispensers in the buffets had ice tea all the time...for breakfast they always had orange juice and sometimes pineapple or apple juice.

I drink iced tea morning, noon, and night and I never saw iced tea in the buffet dispensers in the morning. It was available in the afternoons and evening.

At the time I didn't think about making my own with a tea bag and ice :rolleyes:. But that could have gotten messy, knowing me :o:eek:, so I'll be going on future NCL cruises armed with tea packets for my early morning iced tea cravings.

Two weeks ago, the Pearl did not have lemonade anywhere that I found. The drink dispensers in the buffets had ice tea all the time...for breakfast they always had orange juice and sometimes pineapple or apple juice.

thanks

Last week the Gem had Iced Tea available in the buffet 24/7. During breakfast hours Orange juice, Apple juice and Cranberry juice (more like punch than juice) was also available. Apple juice was always available in the back area of the buffet set aside for children.

Last week the Gem had Iced Tea available in the buffet 24/7. During breakfast hours Orange juice, Apple juice and Cranberry juice (more like punch than juice) was also available. Apple juice was always available in the back area of the buffet set aside for children.

I sure wish I could have found some at breakfast time.

We ate in the inside buffet each morning and I checked the outside buffet at the back of the ship at least one morning.

Maybe they forgot to fill it during our cruise :confused::D ...that would be my luck :rolleyes:.

Archived