Room service pizza on Ruby Princess

cadburysmom

I heard there was a $3 charge for room service pizza on the Ruby Princess. Is this true and is it the same awesome pizza served up on the Lido deck or something not as good from room service kitchens?

Thanks!

The $3.00 charge is for a whole pizza delivered to your room. You can get the same pizza at the Lido and bring back as many pieces you want free of charge! By the way, great pizza:)

I think cruise critic did a poll about a year ago about which pizza is the best on cruise ships. Can you believe that Carnival won? I think that is totally fixed! I grew up in a pizza shop for half of my life...the Carnival Pizza is cheap compared to how go the Princess pizza is. Can't wait to have it again in May....yummmmmm. $3 is totally worth it.

the only reason they charge 3 bucks is that some passengers used to order 3 pizzas and the steward would find them untouched or slightly nibbled in morning some people will order because its free and they have the attitude ive paid for it

Archived