Dh Doesn't Know Yet, But I'm Booking Another Cruise

bencruzN

Is your secret best

for both of you?

MINE ARE. If I didnt book cruises without telling DH, we would never cruise. If I said, "lets book a cruise", he would say No. His mind is on work all the time. By the way, He has enjoyed every cruise. I KNOW he looks forward to the next. He thinks that is his secret:D

bencruzn -

Ditto here! I book and pay for all vacations. I've already booked a cruise for 2006. I'll tell DH sometime toward the end of 2005. He pays for everything during the vacation/cruise. He's a workaholic also, and, if it was up to him, we'd never vacation. I love the planning, so it works for both of us.

We just recently did our first cruise on the Miracle and he didn't even read about the excursions, itinerary, ship, etc. until a week prior. I had given him all the info 6 months before the cruise, but his interest didn't peak until one week before.

If I asked DH today if he wanted to cruise in 2006, he'd say no. So, I just handle it all. I use my own credit card, so he has no idea. He will, however, be thrilled! ;)

Is your secret best

for both of you?

MINE ARE. If I didnt book cruises without telling DH, we would never cruise. If I said, "lets book a cruise", he would say No. His mind is on work all the time. By the way, He has enjoyed every cruise. I KNOW he looks forward to the next. He thinks that is his secret:D

Archived