Puerto Vallarta on your own all inclusives

phatsneaks

Thank you very much for posting this information. We are going to be on the Splendor in a couple of weeks and will possibly be visiting the crown paradise going off of your information and online reviews. I appreciate you taking the time to share what you found. I'm hoping All-inclusive means Alcohol as well :D, which is what all - inclusive typically means, but I will call and find out tomorrow.

We've done the Crown Paradise all inclusive during a Splendor cruise before. While the price is right, the property itself is not perfect. Just seemed a little run down - nothing too bad, but we're used to something a little nicer. And yes, alcohol is included as well as a buffet-style lunch and snacks. ;) There are two large pools, one of them being setup with slides and stuff to climb on for the kids. Enjoy!

Thank you very much for posting this information. We are going to be on the Splendor in a couple of weeks and will possibly be visiting the crown paradise going off of your information and online reviews. I appreciate you taking the time to share what you found. I'm hoping All-inclusive means Alcohol as well :D, which is what all - inclusive typically means, but I will call and find out tomorrow.

So I called the US # for Crown Paradise and they quoted me $69 per adult and $35 per child for the day pass. I will send an email off & see if I get a better response

So I called the US # for Crown Paradise and they quoted me $69 per adult and $35 per child for the day pass. I will send an email off & see if I get a better response

I believe they charged me $49 per adult back in April. However, they wanted to charge me more than that - but I can't remember exactly what they wanted in person. Luckily, I had a print out of the email from the concierge quoting the $49 per person and that's what they ended up charging us. Their pricing structure is obviously not set in stone, so get a quote for the best price possible and bring that proof along with you. :cool:

I believe they charged me $49 per adult back in April. However, they wanted to charge me more than that - but I can't remember exactly what they wanted in person. Luckily, I had a print out of the email from the concierge quoting the $49 per person and that's what they ended up charging us. Their pricing structure is obviously not set in stone, so get a quote for the best price possible and bring that proof along with you. :cool:

Ok so i was able to get an email response directly from the resort in PV. The prices I got mirrored the $35 adults / $18 kids that was posted above. Like you I will print out this email and take it with me in case there are any issues. Thanks to all for the help

• 1 month later...

We are considering the Crown for our cruise in Jan. I am a little concerned about the food. Can anyone confirm if the food was good or should we pay a little more for another place. I have yet to hear back from them about the price for the day pass. Thank you in advance.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know anything about the Velas Vallarta? They have a lazy river which would be pretty fun :)

Wow, I submitted the contact form and got a response within 10 minutes.

HELLO

THE DAY PASS IS SOMETHING WE DO NOT OFFE R USUALLY

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO SPEN THE DAY HERE WE CAN MAKE AN EXCEPTION

YOU CA PAY 90 USD PER PERSON FROM 10AM TO 6PM.

ANTONIO IBARRA

GUEST SERVICE

Servicio al Huesped | Guest Service

Velas Vallarta

T: +52 (322) 226 9534

E: guestservice@velasvallarta.com

http://www.velasresorts.com

Archived